Careers at TRENDYGOLFUSA
Ecommerce Associate Product & Data Entry Specialist
Trendy Golf USA is the leading premium golf fashion online retailer in the world, specializing in the latest trends for men and women, established for almost 20 years globally. We are fast growing business, and we are looking to enhance our team and seek motivated, quick thinking, results-oriented individuals to be part of our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create product listings for an e-commerce marketplace
- Assist in the creation, optimization, and execution of digital content across partner websites, including, but not limited product UPS’s, display advertising content, product descriptions and keywords
- Write/edit clear, concise, clean, and SEO optimized copy for new online accounts.
- Compare prices across retailers
- Contacting retail partners to resolve product listing issues.
- Following up on any discrepancies or missing products.
- Coordinating with the warehouse regarding inventory related issues.
- Understand the business’ needs and how it ties into e-commerce to assist with product feasibility, design and layout based on business, product, company strategy, market conditions and other aspects.
- Complete all assignments in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Update managers regarding issues and recommendations for improvement or correction.
- Closely monitor retail, online and mobile shopping trends, and maintain knowledge of competition and opportunities in ecommerce
- Support uploading and evaluating financial records/ invoicing
- Must be reliable, honest, ambitious, responsible, dependable, patient, organized, focused, and pays attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy, willing and capable to learn new software.
- Proficient Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Excellent written and communication skills are required.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently with good time management skills and a positive attitude.
- Highly analytical and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with exceptional Excel skills including reporting and template building.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, creative, courteous, persistent, and adaptable.
- Desire to succeed and grow alongside the company's development.
- Proficiency in Mac, Office 365, Wordpress, and Adobe software.
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
Job Type: Full-time (April 1st 2022)
- Salary + Bonus Structure
- 8.30am – 5.30pm (40 hours per week)
- Monday to Friday (Saturdays if needed)
Work Location: 120 Standard St, El Segundo CA 90245
To apply for this role, please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ecommerce Photographer & Digital Editor
We’re a fast-moving, industry-leading fashion online retailer that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers. Our Creative Team is committed to meeting the high standards of our eCommerce marketing team helping bring our variety of products to life. As a member of the Creative Team working from our El Segundo studio, this role will be responsible for the entire process of creating still product photography, retouching daily, and various related projects as assigned.
A day in the life…
Working out of our Creative Studio you'll have no shortage of products to prep, shoot, retouch and more.
- You’ll make sure products are prepared for shooting and returned after completed
- Upon completion of training from the department, you'll be expected to maintain the department standard including quality of images, retouching images, and support of creative projects.
- You’ll be expected to meet the daily deadlines set.
You own this if you have…
- Attention to detail with a natural flare for photography
- Moderate to advance knowledge of Adobe Suite specifically photoshop for image editing and Google Suite for communication with fellow team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required for communicating with a wide rang of people both internally and externally
- The ability to drive productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. TRENDYGOLF is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Competitive bonus structure
- Employee discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Health Insurance Stipend
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
The idea of TRENDYGOLF began back in January 2004 when a couple of self-confessed golf nuts were discussing the new designer brand 'look' that was winding its way on to golf courses all over the world.
Surprisingly, the name of the most controversial brand to hit the fairways eluded us. And after numerous searches on a number of various search engines, we managed to find an article on Johan Lindeberg. The next question we asked ourselves was 'where can we buy this guy’s clothing?' This difficulty was the catalyst for TRENDYGOLF.COM.
We wanted to bring this vibrant new look that was not readily available at your average pro shop or high street store, to golfers alike.
We intend to provide the latest fashion and the products that the top players are modeling. Though we have a concept, and that is golf fashion so each individual will be able to find the size, color, and design that is right for them.
TRENDYGOLF is not just aimed at the fashionable golfer; it is an institution that wants to bring the latest designs from the trendiest designers around the world to the forefront of fashion, both on and off course.
This position is a full-time, contracted to work 40 hours weekly between regular business hours Monday through Friday, 8AM-5PM. The pay range for this position is between $32,500 -$40,000 depending on experience. To apply for this role, please email your resume/CV to email@example.com.