TRENDYGOLF USA is hiring a Full-Time Customer Care Representative. We offer a competitive base pay for this full-time role and provide employees with a fun upbeat environment. The Customer Care Representative will be performing customer service duties such as processing customer orders, performing inventory records to check product availability and handling any issues on customer inquiries in a timely manner. We are a small team with a lot of responsibility, so each employee will have to take on multiple tasks within the warehouse/ customer care areas. We are rapidly expanding and are looking to expand our team. You will be responsible for receiving freight, shipping, managing client relationships, and inventory control. We expect you to have the ability to stay organized, possess great communication skills and exercise excellent writing skills.
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Representative:
• Invoices and verifies accounts accurately and in a timely manner
• Verifies inbound receipts for accuracy
• Builds and maintains customer relationships in a professional manner
• Follow up with customers concerning problem orders
• Time management skills
• Computer proficiency
• Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify the customer
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls & E-mails
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes.
• Ability to make repetitive movements, bending, or squatting.
• Oversees dedicated delivery shipments including all third parties, FedEx and UPS, are checked in timely and accurately.
• Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries; if the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer for the customer
• Keen understanding of the customer mindset and passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Support Retailer Dotcom initiatives that includes, but is not limited to: processing orders and returns, setting up SKUS, tracking shipments, managing and providing creative assets, etc
• Collaborate with Planning and Operations to forecast and track inventory of samples, SKUs and GWPs
• Assist with website metric reporting
• Support other E-Commerce and TRENDYGOLF initiatives, as assigned
Preferred Qualifications of the Customer Care Representative:
• Passion, interest, knowledge of golf strongly preferred
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience with e-commerce
• Customer service experience in warehousing and/or logistics
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Inventory Control System Software
• A background with retail experience is preferred with this position
• Comfortable working in a high volume role
Interested applicants please email resume to [email protected] Only qualified candidates will be contacted. TRENDYGOLF USA is an equal opportunity employer.